Innovation Core SEI, Inc. (ICS)
ICS was established in Silicon Valley, United States, as the first overseas base for R&D. By utilizing Silicon Valley’s resources and environment, ICS conducts research for next generation technologies and markets, and creates new business for Automotive, Environment & Energy, and Infocommunications fields. Besides supporting the headquarters on various R&D and business development projects, ICS has also been supporting the globalization of R&D through activities such as promoting open innovation and Global Internship Program.
● Research Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and Autonomous Driving technologies, and participate in various pilot projects
● R&D for EV and next generation energy efficient vehicle infrastructure
● Study ITS innovation and trends in the future of transportation
● Commercialize Redox Flow Battery and CPV, the main next generation energy business
● Create new businesses through integration of Energy and ICT.
● Study New Advanced Water Treatment Business using SEI core technologies
● R&D of new communication technology to support evolving Cloud Society
● Research new lifestyle and social system brought by the IoT
● Study next generation manufacturing business lead by Industry 4.0
China Analysis Technology Center
The China Analysis Technology Center is located in Suzhou, east China, and provides analytical support for the production and development of our group in China.