About this blog
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. President's blog is operated by the Company. Please note the following.
The content of this blog is edited and published by the Public Relations Department of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., based on authentic texts that Osamu Inoue communicated verbally or in writing on various occasions. While the blog content is approved, on the whole, by Mr. Inoue prior to uploading, the Public Relations Department of Sumitomo Electric should be held responsible for its publication.
* All posts in this blog are translations from Japanese. There may be a significant time lag between the time the original Japanese post was made and the time the English translation was posted.
This blog is open to comments, though only after screening by the Company to prevent spam links. Please also note that comments with the followings will be deleted:
- Content not directly related to the Sumitomo Electric Group or this blog
- Content that disturbs public order and standards of decency
- Slanderous or defamatory statements, advertising or propaganda
- Content identical or extremely similar to content already published
- Others adjudged inappropriate by the Company
We read every feedback comment and reply where appropriate,but please note that we do not reply to all comments.
Texts and photographs appearing on this blog are copyrighted by Sumitomo Electric, unless otherwise indicated. Viewers may reproduce blog texts solely for non-profit and private use, with the indication of the Company's copyright.
You may make links freely to any page in this blog. You do not need to ask permission, but please note the following:
- URL or content may be modified or deleted without prior notice.
- Do not incorporate any content from this blog into any other web site by any means (e.g. by framing).
- Sumitomo Electric is not responsible for links made to this blog on other web sites.
- Please notify the Company of media coverage by completing and submitting the inquiry form.