POREFLON Module Project
Sumitomo Electric Fine Polymer, Inc.
950, 1-chome, Asashiro-nishi, Kumatori-cho, Sennan-gun, Osaka 590-0458 Japan
Capital: \1 billion (100% owned by Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.)
Representative: Yoshinobu Ooyama
Founded: July 1, 1999
- Our business portfolio includes design, manufacturing, sales engineering and quality management (including after-sales service) of water treatment membrane modulesystems incorporating our proprietary PTFE filtration membranes.
- Overseas customers, mostly in Asia, account for almost all our clients.
- PTFE membranes are superior in strength, heat resistance and chemical resistance to membranes made from other materials. They are exceptionally effective for wastewater treatment under severe conditions, contaminated with oil and high levels of other contaminants discharged from petrochemical plants and oilfields. Our goal is to make PTFE membranes the standard in the wastewater treatment field.
- Graduates in electrical/mechanical engineering or chemistry preferred
- Experience in the water treatment business
- Personnel assignment is slow in comparison with our business growth. We welcome people who are enthusiastic and have the determination to outperform our strongest competitors, making the most of the product's advantages.
- We are looking for people who have experience of CAD-based design or thermal/fluid analysis.
- The work involves negotiation with and presentation to overseas customers.
Electrical/mechanical engineering or chemistry
* Experience in the water business preferred
Interview, essay and paper test
Venue for Recruitment Examination
Head Office (Kumatori-cho, Sennan-gun, Osaka)
|With a graduate degree:
|With a college degree:
||\195,000 (actual figure for fiscal 2008)
Commutation, family allowance, accommodation allowance, overtime, shift system and staggered working hours
Every year, in principle
Twice a year
In principle, 121 days per year (including Saturdays and Sundays [five-day work week], Golden Week, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays), 20 days of paid leave, three special holidays and up to 50 days of reserved leave (Any unused days of paid leave may be reserved for limited uses such as sick leave.)
Health insurance, employee's pension insurance, employment insurance, compensation insurance, employee stock ownership plan, cafeteria plan, dormitory for single employees, rent allowance and staff canteen
Head office in Kumatori, Kumatori Plant and offices at home and abroad
8:40 to 17:25
A training plan run by Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (SEI University) is available for employees. We also provide opportunities for employees to participate in our own language training program and outside training courses.
Administration Group, Administrative Dept., Sumitomo Electric Fine Polymer, Inc.